Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My new do

Ok so I know you are thinking, a bit on the scruffy side. I want you to know that I did nothing ot my hair prior to this apt to get it cut. I wanted the stylist to see my crazy wavy mess so she could pick a good cut for me. So anywho this is what I look like with no hair control. So I wanted a new cut. All of my friends encouraged me to chop it off, so............







I did. I love it right now. Ask me again tomorrow when I have to do this short little do myself and I may have changed my mind.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Kelly said...

Looks really good!

Victoria just did the same thing. She donated her hair to Pantene for their program which is similar to Locks of Love.

Pam said...

It is adorable! I love it! You made the right choice, IMHO. Honestly, it looks fantastic!