Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fun Friend Weekend & Oh Yeah Some Snow!

We had a great weekend with our dear friends Matt and Yvette from Fort Worth. To their surprise they got to see about 4 inches of snow while they were here. Yes you heard me right. It is March first and we have inches of snow on the ground. Enjoy the pictures of our weekend.




We went out to a grown up dinner and bowling on Friday night. It was a lot of fun. I have not been bowling in years and oh it was very clear. Not that I was ever a great bowler.



On Saturday we went to precious little Houston's first big birthday.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Y'all got a nice snow! Nothing here in south Arkansas. That's okay, though... I got to see lots of snow in northern Wisconsin last weekend.

Do your pups enjoy the snow? Looks like Reed does.

Mike said...

I am very jealous...we only got a half inch here in Little Rock. I posted a couple of pictures on my weather blog. Kids and snow make a great combination.